Friday, July 20, 2007

Promoting Your Blog

I forgot to mention one of the major reasons for me to start a blog was to promote my business. Now that you know my agenda, I also thought it would be interesting to read a somewhat daily update and progress report... kinda like getting inside info on starting a web/online business. I just thought it'll be something kind of cool that you can read along the way... you know, like how someone details about their day-to-day activities, success and failure, expressing their frustration and satisfaction with having your own business and you get to come along for the ride by reading their blog and catching up on the news.

So now that I have my blog, I will focusing on ways to get my blog out there so that someone like you may read this (and maybe decide to purchase something from me in the future). I just finished submitting my blog to a few popular websites, such as Technorati.com as well as search engines.

My goal on ebay is to at least reach powerseller status in a matter of 4-6 months (the latest)... and hopefully with your help and a bunch of few select others... I may be able to achieve that goal. Who knows? I might end up failing, but at least that's an aspiration and I firmly believe everyone should have some type of goals in their life.

Ok.. that being said, besides the popular web sites like Technorati (and maybe Digg.com), there are only a few other options for free blog listing to gain "web publicity" besides forking out fees on other lesser-known sites that might end up just being a waste of money.

Thought I'll write this particular blog and post the following link button while I'm at it:

Add to Technorati Favorites

I'll be back shortly and writing more. No use having a blog with only 1 or 2 posts.

No comments: