Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mp3 Accessories - Apple iPods, iPhones, Microsoft Zune, Creative Zen, and More!

Just a re-cap: I seriously started putting more effort and am actually working on my eBay store business. So far, we carry Italian charms and charm bracelets, mp3 and video game accessories, consumer electronics (such as dvd players, auto accessories, home theaters), computer parts and other accessories. I do indeed add new products each and every day. My intention is to offer more selection to my customers to hopefully find something they like and while they're at it.. maybe buy more. Things are still somewhat disorganized and not exactly how I imagined it. But give and take a few tweaks here and there and things should be running smoothly.

Meanwhile, I'm exploring new and very affordable items such as an mp4 audio/video player. Yes, they may be around and look similar to products from Apple. But at about $40-$50, compared to $200-$300 and more for an Apple iPod or Microsoft Zune, I would consider that a huge bargain.

In other news: I believe Harry Potter came out on Saturday midnight (or Friday?). Can you believe it? It's Sunday already and Monday is usually the busiest day for online retailers (with the weekends being the slowest).

I'm rather tired right now having stayed up so late last night and waking up really early this morning and only eating one meal today (I know, it's really bad).

Good night!

No comments: