

Before opening up an eBay Store and selling these Italian charms and bracelets, I never knew they were so popular. It actually amazes me the astronomical prices that other retailers are charging for these cute collectible items. I guess when people are willing to pay for them despite how much they cost.. it's all fair game. But for me, I rather be reasonable and focus on volume selling and trying to reach out to as many people as I can... while making these charms and other jewelry accessories cheap and affordable enough where you can actually have fun making collecting charms a nice hobby without emptying your pocketbooks.
What surprises be furthermore is that my competitors are outselling me by a wide margin (I currently only get a few sales a day... hardly anything worth mentioning about) and I'm selling them for only $0.99 with $1.99 shipping for the first item while others are charging $1.99, $2.99, and up with similar or higher shipping costs. I guess it's tough to figure what people want these days and trying to get the kind of exposure you wish you had like the other powersellers on ebay.
Meanwhile, I'll test out different ways to attract people and maybe they'll figure out that my deals aren't pretty bad.
Oh... by the way... here's a link to my ebay store.
Also, if by chance you mention that you read my blog and decided to purchase from me... I will offer you some kind of additional discount in addition to whatever promotion I might have at the time.
Click here for my ebay Store!
Friday, July 20, 2007
Italian Charms
Posted by
SuperStarBrand
at
9:38 PM
Labels: accessories, accessory, bracelet, charm, charms, collectible, ebay, italian, italy, jewelry, star, super, superstar, superstarbrand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment