Thursday, August 9, 2007

Recent Business Updates

Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted on my blog, but things have been starting to shape up. I now get orders on a daily basis. While short of the kind of sales and numbers I'm used to before, it's nonetheless a positive development in the right direction.

Charms - We plan to launch a new program for our customers sometime before November 1st (if not sooner). When this happens, we will not only be providing our customers with a community forum, but also provide special benefits and other perks for our member-customers. We also plan to provide our own exclusive charm styles and provide a better and wider selection to choose from.

Pet items - We will be slowly introducing and expanding our selection of pet products.

Accessories - It's been selling, but not quite at the pace we're hoping for. Again, it's still a good business.

For the most part, I don't want to get into any specific details because they are all in development at this point. I've been quite busy lately with buying and shipping products and working online on the listings so that our products are made available.

Been also advertising on Google Adwords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and will be exploring other advertising channels very soon.

Partnerships... We might also be entering into a partnership with some individuals to help grow our business. Sorry things are kind of vague, but I will be disclosing more information as we progress.

Also... link to our most recent webstore at:

SuperStarBrand

No comments: